sobota, 10 grudnia 2011

My house

 My house is very comfortable and lovely for me, probably because of good association that I have with it. I live in quiet place, where the acces to nature is easier than the contact with civilisation. Obviously we have asphalt road, one school( college too!) with kindergarten, library, church, 2 medical clinic (one of my parents), pharmacy, 5 shops and fire brigade, (which is the most important for the community).That's all.
 But the environment is realy fantastic. From my window I can see our an orchard, a forest, the mountain Babia Góra and -by good weather- Tatry with Giewont also. The air is fresh, the water is cristally clean, the silence is relaxated. During the spring the birts sing, while the summer, by the night, I like to listen the loud chirping of crickets...
  My house is composed of 3 floors. The first is a meeting hall with my brother's piano, the second is my parent's medical clinic, the third is our flat, and the attic is occupated by wild pine marten, (which like to make a lot of noice at night). There are many animals nearby: a fox, a hedgehog, a hare. We have also the most beautifull and clever cat all over the world: "Behemot". She is able to climb to a flowerpot and watch over the window! There is more and more to say about Behemot...
  My house is very far from Poznań, and it is still missing me, but I think that eventually the real home is where my family is. I'm very happy that I have the people and the place to come back.

1 komentarz:

  1. That sounds idyllic :) Could you perhaps add a picture or two?

    OdpowiedzUsuń